The Wesley Communities’ Response to COVID-19
At The Wesley Communities, we are taking necessary steps to try and mitigate viral infections, including COVID-19. As an organization, we are diligently following the guidance and requirements of the City of Columbus and Ohio Health Departments as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
During this time, we will continue to share updated information to keep our communities connected. Our entire organization is dedicated to our mission of providing welcoming communities of kindness and grace where residents and staff thrive, and we will continue this mission while putting our residents’ health needs first.
Wesley Glen Update – Week of 7/15/2022: Click HERE
Wesley Ridge Update – Week of 8/5/2022: Click HERE
Wesley Woods Update – Week of 8/12/2022: Click HERE
What We Are Currently Doing:
- Updated information is being regularly communicated to residents, families, and associates.
- Residents and employees are being regularly screened for signs and symptoms.
- Health screening/temperature of all associates is completed daily upon entry into our communities.
- Effective March 17, 2020, we have closed our Adult Daycare Centers until further direction has been given.
- If your circumstances require that your loved one needs a respite stay in our Memory Care, please call the front desk staff at our communities.
- Employees are being re-educated on proper handwashing and sanitization practices according to CDC guidelines.
- Residents and staff are being asked to practice social distancing in their daily interactions and activities.
- All associates and visitors are required to wear a mask while in our communities.
- Any associate who has tested positive has not been allowed back to work and will not be until released per Dept of Health protocol.
- Families of residents who test positive are being notified immediately.
- Residents and employees continue to be tested based on state guidelines.