Adult Day Services
Special care provides a comprehensive program for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, Multi-Infarct Dementia, Parkinson's Disease and other similar dementias.
When you’re dedicated to caring for a loved one, sometimes it’s hard to see what’s obvious to everyone else. You need time away for rest, work, errands, and other family members. Your loved one needs to try new things, to connect with new people, and experience life outside of their everyday routine. A little help can go a long way to enhance the well-being of everyone in your family.
The daily fee includes:
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Full-time licensed nursing staff and activity staff supervise programs with high caregiver to client ratio
- Medication administration and assistance with special medical needs
- An environment designed to care for your loved one when you must be away
- Stimulating activities, trips and educational programs tailored to each client's needs
- Special Care program designed to meet unique needs of those with dementia
- Neurologist available
Services available for additional charge:
- Bathing services in spacious wheelchair-accessible facilities
- Beauty Salon appointments