Alzheimer Dementia Care
Specialized programming for memory loss support.
Alzheimer Dementia Care provides a comprehensive program for those suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, Multi-Infarct Dementia, Parkinson's Disease and other similar dementias.
Individualized programs and activities are tailored to the unique needs of those with memory loss. Residents thrive in the stress-reduced, therapeutic, and safe environment.
Our staff works hard to create a positive, stress-free atmosphere for all of our patients and their families. To sustain this type of environment, care is provided in a residential setting, rather than a medical one. This allows residents to receive quality Alzheimer care, dementia care, and other memory care services in a comfortable, home-like space without the added stress of being in a hospital.
Services & Amenities
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing and medication administration
- Daily meals in Special Care dining room
- Private room & personal curio cabinet for recognition
- 24-hour professional nursing staff
- Utilities, plus cable television
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- High ratio of caregivers to residents
- Specially designed, constructed, and operated facility
- Structured activies such as music therapy, religious programs, exercise, current events, reminiscence, games, outings, pet therapy, and work assignments
- Campus amenities such as a consulting Neurologist, therapy, medical services, lab services, transportation, salon, Chaplain support and more