Independent Living in Columbus
Now is your time… to make the most of your retirement!
Whether you are seeking a diverse and active lifestyle, or simply want to relax in privacy, our Independent Living options can help you make the most of your retirement. Services and amenities are at your fingertips, and health care is available just seconds away should the need arise.
You never have to worry about household drudgery again. The chores are done for you, while you are out enjoying life! Take a stroll on the walking paths. Plan a family get-together in one of the common areas, or spend your afternoon shopping in nearby stores!
Services & Amenities
- Independent Living Patio Homes or Apartments
- Full kitchens or kitchenettes
- Full dining menu with flexible meal plans
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- All utilities, local telephone, cable television
- Internet access
- Ten free days of in-patient care
- Maintenance, landscaping, snow and trash removal
- Social events, educational programs, and volunteer opportunities
- All campus amenities including the library, salon, wellness center, woodshop, therapy and medical services, transportation, and chaplain
"Delightful place to live. Good friends, good food, good activities, good spiritual guidance."
"I feel very fortunate to be here. The place is clean and everyone is friendly. I have made a lot of friends."